Michelle's Must-Have's for August
Given the great deals to be found at all our favourite retailers, August is a great time to pick up a few new pieces for fall!
A few key items that I've picked up for my fall wardrobe are all still on sale and available online!
1) Knee high boots are back on trend for FW2014 and these Stuart Weitzman Half N' Half Suede boots are a classic style that are worthy of the investment, especially in a neutral tone like charcoal. I purchased my first pair in this style five years ago and continue to wear them every fall.
2) A cozy sweater is the perfect way to layer for the cooler weather (before having to pull out a jacket) and this Rag & Bone V-Neck is versatile enough to go from office to weekend.
3) After a summer of light and flowy dresses, skirts, and shorts it always feels good to get back into jeans come the fall. These J Brand's have a slight leopard print that adds a little fun to the look, and animal print is always in style come fall.
4) You can never go wrong with a simple black satchel bag that effortlessly takes you from day to night and office to weekend.
5) A new piece of jewellery is always a good idea! This fun JCrew necklace adds a little glitz and colour to completely change a simple outfit with just one piece.
What are your must-have's for fall? Share with us in the comments below!
Leave a comment