1. @aguynamedpatrick: For snaps from the industry’s most social media savvy man. Patrick Janelle won the CFDA Fashion Instagrammer of the Year award in 2014, thanks to his great eye for style and knack for photography. He’s also a graphic designer, which gives him a creative edge.
2. @bat_gio: For creative and cool snaps from the fashion editor that the New York times called a “cyber icon” and “fashion herione”.
3. @stylecaster: Sharing all the best bits from New York Fashion Week.
4. @patmcgarthreal: For backstage beauty and hair photos that are never blurred or in bad light.
6. @kcdworldwide: For updates on the dozens of fashion week designers managed by this international publicity powerhouse.
7. @manrepeller: For the quirkiest style on the sidewalk at New York Fashion Week, thanks to Leandra Medine.
8. @lindseywixon: Follow Lindsey Wixon for the backstage views and the best pout in the business
9. @joansmalls: We'll take any opportunity to catch a glimpse of Joan Smalls' smoldering look.
12. @carineroitfeld: The former Vogue Paris editor and fashion tastemaker's Instagram is a carefully curated collage of street style portraits, fashion shoots and illustrations by Donald "Drawbertson" Robertson. Swoon.