Wearing a cute outfit while enjoying a glass of wine can become worrisome if all you can think about is avoiding a spill. Do not panic if the worst does happen because we’ve got the steps here on how to remove the wine stain with natural ingredients.
1. Blot the stain by using a clean, dry cloth. Dab instead of rub at the stain to absorb the excess wine.
2. Poor cool water completely over the stain.
3. Cover the stain with a generous amount of salt and let it sit until it absorbs the stain. You want to apply the salt as soon as possible.
4. Slowly pour boiling water from a six inch distance onto the stain. Let it sit until the stain lifts.
5. If the stain does not come out, soak the stain with one part vinegar and two parts water. Once the stain becomes lighter, launder it as usual.
Let us know if you have any tricks to remove wine stains!