If frequent business travel is a part of your job, you know that it can become extremely gruelling. However, the more often you travel, the more you will learn how to make the trip as enjoyable and stress free as possible. We have you covered on our 5 favourite tips on how to have the best travel experience.
1) Only bring a carry-on. A carry-on is the perfect size to carry your shirts, blouses, and suits minus the wait for baggage claim.
2) Pack like a pro. Learn how to fold your clothes as efficiently as possible to save space in your carry-on. Keeping your heaviest items such as shoes near the suitcase’s wheels will help you to avoid getting wrinkles in your neatly folded clothes.
3) Make copies. You will want to have your actual passport, other ID’s, and credit cards with you but make sure to scan all of them and have copies with you while you travel. You never know when one can go missing.
4) Loyalty programs. If you are a frequent flyer, you should take advantage of the loyalty programs that are offered. They provide you with better service and certain upgrades. This will make your life a little more comfortable.
5) Make use of time. While on travel, you will have plenty of idle time. Instead of playing games on your phone, try doing something productive like reading or catching up with friends in the town you’re staying in.
What are your favourite travel tips while on business?